Quippe™ is an easy-to-use documentation tool that doctors love to use. It saves them time so that they can see more patients. It works with your existing EHR and it takes care of all documentation and coding as a natural by-product of the clinician’s documentation process.
Quippe comes as a software development kit (SDK) and is available on multiple platforms and can be deployed locally or over the internet on both mobile and desktop devices. It connects all users across the enterprise and enables all users to use just one documentation tool. Its dynamic interface allows clinicians to see what they need for each individual patient when they need it without having to look through patient files or data.
Quippe is easily customized to look any way that you like. It comes with basic notes, or templates, that can be used as is, or modified as needed to meet the needs, preferences of individual users.
Quippe is powered by the MEDCIN Engine, a proven knowledge engine that makes clinical data usable at the point of care. It adapts to the unique clinical presentation of each patient and provides all codes needed for compliance and reimbursement. It allows clinicians easy access to the critical information they need to care for the patient while they document.
- Doctors love it.
- It saves doctors time and they can see more patients.
- Works with your existing EHR.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Customizable to look any way you like.
- Takes care of documentation at the point of care.
- ICD 10-CM ready and satisfies MU.
- Clinically contextual views and decision support at the point of care.
- Enables sharing of information and care coordination.
- Tracking and execution of directives and care.
- Flexible deployment, cloud or locally-hosted.
- Open-ended design satisfies today’s requirements while easily adapting to future mandates.