Quippe™ is an easy to use and learn integrated physician and nursing documentation tool that makes it easy for clinicians to access their EHR at the point of care. Quippe is a software development kit (SDK) that is available on multiple platforms to meet EHR needs and can be deployed locally or over the internet on both mobile and desktop devices.
Quippe works in conjunction with the MEDCIN Engine, which is embedded in leading EHRs around the world and maps to the current codes needed to satisfy billing, compliance and interoperability requirements. Its dynamic interface allows clinicians to see the total patient picture in an adaptive, easy to use platform. Quippe handles billing, coding and compliance requirements as a natural by-product of the clinician’s documentation process so there is no extra work needed.
The powerful MEDCIN Engine is a proven knowledge engine that adapts to the unique clinical presentation of each patient and provides enterprises with all the codes needed for compliance and reimbursement. It allows clinicians easy access to the critical information they need to care for the patient while they document. Quippe not only solves current requirements and documentation-related challenges, its easy to update, open ended design also addresses future requirements.
- Easy to learn with training under 4 hours.
- ICD 10-CM ready.
- Clinical decision support at the point-of-care.
- Satisfies billing and Meaningful Use compliance requirements and documentation automatically with no extra action required, as the clinician enters information.
- Clinically contextual views provide critical information at the point-of-care.
- Enables sharing of information and care coordination.
- Tracking and execution of directives and care.
- Flexible deployment, cloud or locally-hosted.
- Compatible with most EHR systems.
- Open-ended design satisfies today’s requirements while easily adapting to future mandates.