Medicomp’s Quippe modules can be added to systems to give doctors and nurses a set of documentation and patient care tools that lets them focus on their patients, rather than slowing them down and getting in their way. Users of the newest generation of Quippe report productivity increases of up to 30% and much greater satisfaction with their systems.
Quippe works the way physicians think because of the Quippe Clinical Engine which presents relevant medical information given any known or suspected clinical issue. With a single click, a clinician can see relevant medications, labs, procedures, etc., instantly, at the point of care.
The Quippe Clinical Engine uses its millions of mappings and relationships between clinical concepts, including SNOMED-CT, RxNorm, LOINC, ICD-10-CM, and others, to enable clinically meaningful filtering of existing or incoming data for both clinical summary views and for documentation.
Quippe Makes Doctors Love Their EHR.
- Quippe saves doctors time so they can focus on each patient.
- Quippe is intuitive, easy to learn and use.
- Quippe provides relevant patient information in usable views and formats that make it easier for clinicians to see the full clinical picture for each patient.
- Quippe’s documentation tools work for physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals, promoting true coordination of care.
What is the ROI for Implementing Quippe Modules into an Existing EHR?
- Saves time so doctors can see more patients.
- Integrates easily into your existing EHR with minimal downtime for development.
- Minimal training time required.
- Connects all users.
- Satisfies mandated clinical documentation requirements at the point of care.